If you have decided to apply for a Bajaj Credit Card, welcome to the family! Online applications for Bajaj Cards are easy and seamless. This article will show you how to take a credit card from Bajaj FInserv online, and use it. And make timely payments.
To apply for a Bajaj Finserv RBL bank credit card. You must be an Indian citizen over 25 years of age, have a regular income and have a CIBIL credit score of 750 or higher. Provided you meet these criteria, the application process is simple and hassle-free. Check your credit score in advance using your bank’s app, and keep your income proof in the form of payslips and the last 3 months’ bank statements ready.
Benefits of Bajaj Finserv Co-Brand Credit Card:
- You are given a welcome reward of 2000 points, provided you spend at least 2000 rupees on your card within 30 days of receiving it.
- 10% off (up to 100 rupees) on movie tickets booked on partner brand Bookmyshow.
- 2x reward points on any spending online, excluding education and utility payments.
- The annual fee is waived off for the following year if you spend over 50,000 using the card (in the first year)
- Interest-free ATM cash withdrawals for up to 50 days.
- Convert cash limit to personal loan at just 1.16% monthly interest
- Fuel surcharge waiver of 100 rupees a month
- 5000 reward points on spending 75,000 in a year
- 1 reward point on every 100 rupees spent on shopping
- Savings of up to 4500 per year
How to Apply
- Given the many benefits of the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card, you would undoubtedly like to try your luck and get your hands on the card. Here is how you can apply:
- Log on to the Bajaj application page – Apply online for RBL Bank Credit Card. Enter your mobile number and wait for the representative’s call after OTP verification
- Avail any offer code you might have been given on SMS
- Submit the required details of name, address, salary, etc.
- A representative will call and explain the offer, along with the required documents
- Submit your documents when the representative arrives
- Simple as that!
The entire process is hassle-free, and you won’t be disappointed unless. You have a bad credit history which has lowered your credibility in terms of your CIBIL score. A score of less than 750 can mean that your application will be rejected in most cases.
Fee and Charges
If you have decided to take the Bajaj Finserv co-brand credit card. Here are the fee and charges you should be aware of –
- You will incur a joining fee of 499 + GST
- The annual fee is 499 + GST
- Foreign transactions on products or services purchased overseas will incur a fee of 3.5% + GST
- IRCTC rail ticket transactions will incur a fee of 1.8% + GST
- Rewards redemption fee on all redemptions 99 rupees + GST
- Cash Advance redemption of 2.5% + GST, with a minimum fee of 500 rupees.
- Overdue interest on extended credit – 3.99% (monthly) 47.88% (annually) + GST
- Overdue interest on secure credit – 3.33% (monthly) 40% (annually) + GST
- Late payment fee – 15% of the total amount due
- Over limit penalty charges – 600 + GST
- Cheque returns dishonour fee – 500 + GST
Partners of Bajaj Finserv
Bajaj Finserv has partnered with hundreds of outlets across the country and beyond. A simple online credit card application can entail purchasing apparel, entertainment, eyewear, healthcare and fitness, food, travel, utility payments, online shopping, purchases of appliances and durables, accessories, gadgets, and services.
The Bajaj Finserv Card allows you to make purchases with most partner brands at a zero processing fee. While some outlets allow 0% interest at easy EMI repayment plans. Some partners even offer a 0-downpayment option. Provided your documents are verified and in order. And you have ample spending limit left on the credit card. Partner outlets usually have a credit help desk. Where the Bajaj representative will help accelerate the purchase process by verifying your card and approving your limit to the retailer. All in all, Bajaj Finserv Credit Cards make your purchase process seamless. And a pleasurable experience without having to worry about heavy financial burdens.
Bajaj Finserv Credit Cards are easy to apply, easy to use, and easy to purchase. Both online and offline goods and services. Provided you have a credit rating of 750 or above and have a regular monthly income. You can take away a Baja Card with minimum hassle and a waiting period. Convert purchases into EMIs, avail all the benefits of the cards. And make timely payments to maintain and increase your credibility and credit limit. Credit cards from Bajaj Finserv are the way of the future for all purchases of various goods and services.